What makes The Vineyards Office Estate unique as far as commercial estates go?
- Walkways, secret paths, and seated pause areas
- Communal braai areas and showers
- Wildlife (Rooikat (Caracal), Owls, Meerkat, Tortoise, Cape Cobra, Guinea Fowl)
Activities offered in and around the estate:
- Mountain Bike and Running Trails at Majik Forest and into The Vineyards Office Estate.
- Vinkeveen Arboretum, Walkways and Public Open area.
- Wine tasting at nearby wine farms – here, visitors can enjoy so many top class South African wines.
- The Protea Hotel Durbanville is adjacent to The Vineyards Office Estate – here, tenants and visitors can relax after work with sundowners next to the pool; or you can book your next lunch meeting or conference here.